The intricate beauty of this paper-cut dress designed by British artist, Rob Ryan, is quite impressive. In addition to being an expert paper-cutter, Rob silk-screens and has collaborated with some pretty spectacular people (the likes of Paul Smith). From his fairy-tale designs and sweet-as-pie words, he seems like a very romantic chap as well.

I purchased one of his ceramic tile designs for my friend, Sandi.

I wanted to purchase this one for myself because I think it's so bitter-sweet, but decided it's best not to purchase art that reminds one of past heartache when one is happy in the present!

I am so very jealous of the lucky lady named Harriet Vine (a British jewelry designer) who had Rob design some laser-cut elements for her wedding dress.

To see more of Rob's work, visit his website, blog or Etsy store.