Ten things that are floating my boat:

1) Portraits by Yousuf Karsh - on display at the Art Institute through April 26th (his photo of fiber artist, Lenore Tawney pictured above).

2) Choreographer Alejandro Cerrudo's "Off Screen" for Hubbard Street Dance!

3) The charming and lovely floral creations by one of my favorite crafty ladies, Small Stump (oh how I often wish I lived in SF).

4) Reinterpretations of a Furniture Design: A Collaboration.

5) This watercolor print by the interesting and accessible artist, Reed Seifer - what a great idea to infuse your watercolor with lavender oil! Martha Stewart even likes his work.

6) Jamie magazine!

7) Tips for photographing babies (I'm a new Auntie).

8) This view.

9) Photographer Juho Kuva.

10) Thinking about fireworks (and summer in general).